Monday 1 January 2007

New Years Eve 2006

We had a lovely day yesterday. In the afternoon we were invited to my sister Maddi's house with some of my family, and some of her partners family. They made a lovely buffet tea and a good time was had by all.

In the evening my Mum, Hannah and David came back to our house to bring in the new year. We had a Chinese takeaway and then played a game of taboo. We almost missed midnight completely until I looked at the clock and said Happy New Year! Then as usual, we all made jokes about how we hadn't eaten all year, hadn't slept all year, our visitors had been here all year, the usual stuff.

I plan to write a post sometime about my hopes for 2007, but in the mean time here are a few photos from our day, yesterday. You can see the full set on flickr, if you like, by clicking HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment