Thursday 18 January 2007

My New Blog

Well, here it is, my new blog. There's not much on it yet. This time we will be using pen names to prevent people from googling us. At present if you google our first names our old blog comes right up. So please, if you are reading this and you know us, don't mention our real names in your comments. My new name is Bree because I love desperate housewives and I like Bree the best. My husbands new name is Dan - because he chose it. The children will be choosing new names too at some point.

Slowly I plan to copy the best of my old blog onto this one, to keep it all together.
Will write more later.

Bree (that feels weird!)

13 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Bree. I'm looking forward to hearing of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good to see you up and running again.
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I'm so glad you have another blog. Such a shame you need pretend names though. Keep them nice and simple or I won't remember who you're talking about! hehe.

    Loadsa love
    Maddi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Hello there again! Bree! That's cheesy! Lol!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bree! Hope you've got a new hairdo out of the name change ;0) Looking forward to keeping up with the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lol, I feel so silly, thinking you were a new reader to my blog. But, I do like the idea. Lynette is my favorite!! Glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, thanks for trusting us with your new site.

    Looking forward to reading all the new stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bree! (You're much nicer than her, but she's my favourite too.)

    I think the children could pick names from great musicals, since they're all budding thespians.

    Right, must change my links!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bree. Good to see you here:)Can we link you or not?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes please feel free to link. Its really only my family that need to be careful with linking.
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Attagirl - hog-a-blogspace. Good to have you back in action. EH

    ReplyDelete
  12. hurrah for the blog! I thought I was going to have to organise a protest outside your house!
    Han

    ReplyDelete