Thursday 25 January 2007

Most recent photos

I haven't uploaded any photos for a while and so there are a heap of them freshly loaded onto the pc. And a few videos too. Scroll down two posts to see a video of Jimmy and his cousin B performing a duet. Scroll down one post to see a video of Barney's excitement after finding out that he would be getting the red plate for dinner. He developed a terrible fear of bath time recently. It was very bad. He would get hysterical, start shaking uncontrollably, cry and beg me not to bath him. Eventually I managed to persuade him to have shower instead of a bath, and he now enjoys a shower, even with hair washing. But this week I said that if he took a bath, just to play in (eg no hair washing) he could choose one of my Lush bath bombs to take in it with him. Like a flash he was stripping ready for a bath! He chose a Christmas Pudding bath bomb, got in, played for 40 minutes and smelled divine! I told him that he would get the red plate at dinner time to celebrate his bravery in overcoming his fear of bath time. He was excited, as you will see if you scroll down to watch the video.












Here is Barney enjoying his first bath in about 3 months. (Ah, yes, he did take showers)












Dan bought the kids some decorate-yourself ginger bread cookies. Barney just about managed to wait for Jimmy to get home from school to decorate them. They enjoyed eating them even more.




On Saturday Jimmy decided to spend the whole day dressed as Darth Vader.


On Tuesday Annabelle and I went shopping for Dan's birthday. She took a photo of me in Gap with an armful of girl's jeans. Um, yes, we really were shopping for you though Dan!



The raw food regime is still going strong. Anyone who has read my diet blog will know I've lost 5lb on it this last week and a half. Here are some raw food photos. The first one is what our weekly shop now looks like, and the second is a typical evening meal. And I'm off for another marathon belly dance session tonight so I'll be even fitter and trimmer tomorrow.
Don't forget you can click on the images to see the full size versions. That's it for now. Lots to do.

8 comments:

  1. cool my birthday presents bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just for the record i sing BETTER than the guy from the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed you do my darling. Indeed you do. Like an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes thats a lovely meal you cooked and IM the one with the red plate!
    Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan, I was astounded at your rendition of "I believe in a thing called love" especially when I heard a band do tht one and they said it wa incredibly hard and not many bands cover it.

    Dad F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Annabelle got the red plate twice now. Once for spending loads of time reading and playing with Barney, and making his day fun and educational, and once for cleaning the rabbit hutch without being asked to! (I nearly died of shock!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ Dad. So true. I'd love more than anything to get a copy of that video of Dan singing that, to put on the blog. It would get the highest hits ever on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and I loved the videos too. Barney is so excited to get the red plate - well done to him for braving the bath.

    ReplyDelete