Thursday 4 December 2008

Counting down the days

Eight days to go! And yes, of course, I'm watching every minute of every day tick by ever so slowly. I'm very impatient. Things haven't been helped by the fact that I had an awful flu bug all week and spent 4 days laying in bed, unable to move, eat, breath or do much else. Now I am left with a cough and cold, but hopefully they will both have cleared up by the time baby makes her big arrival.

I was very surprised that after laying in the same position for about 6 weeks, baby decided to completely turn herself around. She's still head down (as far as I can work out) but her legs are all over my left side instead of my right side. She must have put quite some effort into turning as she really doesn't have much room in there!

Little Barney has been on his asthma medication for almost 2 weeks now and is showing some great improvements in his health. For starters he is once again sleeping through the night without waking up with fevers, headaches, earaches and choking fits. He's still cold a lot during the day but is showing signs of improvement, which we are all relieved about. He will be back at the doctors tomorrow morning for a check up.

2 comments:

  1. great news about Barney - had us all worried!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Barney is doing well on his medication.

    Only 8 days to D-day, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete