Wednesday 14 February 2007

Latest Barnisms

Barney comes out with so much every day. I can't remember all the little gems to blog. I have a terrible memory. Here are a few gems from the last few days...

Barney- "Mummy, I'm in love with you"
Me - "Aww, I'm in love with you too baby"
B - "What would I do without you Mummy?"
M - "You'd be lonely without me wouldn't you. What would I do without you?"
B - "Hmmm. Play the guitar?"

Dan had flowers delivered for our anniversary. I phoned him to say thanks, and Barney wanted to talk to him too....

Barney - "Daddy why did you buy Mummy flowers?"
Daddy - "Because I love her from the bottom of my heart"
Barney - "But Daddy! You don't have a heart!"

3 comments:

  1. that is so adorable, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable. if it says this twice its because i thought it hadnt commented, if it dint then ignore the last message. L

    ReplyDelete
  3. That boy, is quite possibly, the 3rd cutest boy-child ever to have existed!

    ReplyDelete