Sunday 28 October 2007

Some quality family time






I just wanted to post a few photos from our family day out yesterday. Despite not waking up until lunch time we still managed a trip to McDonalds in Lurgan, and then a wee play in Lurgan Park - which is Barneys favourite place at the moment. We always have such fun family time when we go here. It's one of the places our kids will remember with fondness when they grow up. I love playing on the swings and things here just as much as the kids do! Especially this big bowl shaped swing. Its just so much fun. Last time we went there I laughed so much on this swing when Dan pushed me so high, that a passing stranger almost pee'd his pants laughing at us. We are just a pair of big kids really.
Today we also spent some family time together. We pulled the sofa round in front of the fire and tv. Dan lit an open fire and me and the kids got a video from the video shop - Meet The Robinsons. We all huddled up on the sofa with popcorn and treats and watched the film together. It was actually a very good film. Even Dan and I enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. I want one of those swings lol. Maybe I will get one in the field hehe. After all I can quite easily revert to my second childhood now and have some fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family!!! It's great to know that other families enjoy each others company as much as we do. :)

    ReplyDelete