Sunday 7 October 2007

Happy 4th Birthday Barney!

It's so hard to believe how time has flown and my precious baby boy is now already 4 years old.

Yesterday was Barny's 4th birthday. He has been counting the days for 16 days and was ever so excited, as any 4 year old boy would be. We all sat on my bed in the morning while he opened his presents, which is what we always do. I love watching the delight on little children's faces when they open presents. We gave him his first ever bike, a bubble blowing machine and a few other things. Then at 2pm his Aunties, Uncles, nieces, and Nanny came round for a little celebration. He had a lovely day, was spoilt rotten, and went to bed totally shattered. Here are some photos....
Dont forget, you can click on the photos to see the full size versions.








4 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great day Luke, I had great fun too. Bring back the beard everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Barny :)

    Hope you don’t mind us popping in to let you know we’ve now succeeded in making an easy to use blog ring where our young people of any age can keep in touch with each other.
    Our Space Blogring
    We will need a permission email from a parent for anyone who is under the age of 14. This Blogring will not be advertised outside of our blogging community.
    Only Lana and dawniy can add blogs to this ring and will be checking our younger people are safe.
    Please visit us at http://ourspaceblogring.blogspot.com for details of how to join and our email address.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm late but Happy Birthday Barney, looks like a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh damn! I just saw this mail!!! I'm sorry Hazel!!! I see my baby boy had a blast!!! I'm happy for him!!! I hope he keeps having more birthday parties and hopefully someday I can come over and give him a big kiss!!!

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete