Sunday 28 October 2007

Belfast got Burlesque

We have now hired the services of a young baby sitter once a week so that Dan and I can get out of the house a bit and spend some time together. We've been trying to find a few different things to do with this time. This Friday evening we went to a Burlesque show in Belfast. It was a fancy dress evening, and some of the belly dancing girls I know went too. We were all looking forward to dressing up for the night!

The evening was ok. The show itself was a bit dissappointing, although I was happy enough to get out to something a bit different. Afterwards Karen (my belly dance teacher!) and I danced the night away and I thoroughly wore out my newly mended toes. There will be some more photos to follow from the night as other people had cameras with them and I'm sure they will send me their pics. In the mean time, here are some pics of me before we left, and some rather dodgy pics taken on my mobile without a flash.





2 comments:

  1. sounds interesting. I had to look up Burlesque as I didn't know what it ment. To my knowledge we don't have anything like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, and you look gorgeous!!! We now have a babysitter too!! It's such a relaxing feeling, going out and not worrying about the kids, or what time we have to be back.

    ReplyDelete