Saturday 21 July 2007

A present to me




He he, here it is. Finally, after years of thinking about it, I got a tattoo. Now don't freak out everyone. Its very pretty, and its on my lower back, so I will still make a fab bridesmaid.

I've been thinking about getting it for some time. It took me a while to find exactly what I wanted. This is a tribal eagle. The eagle represents freedom and liberty. This tattoo is extremely important to me and is a way to celebrate my freedom of choice and liberty. Anyone who really knows me will know what I'm talking about.

I went to a fab tattoo parlour in Newry, called Wild Child, with an excellent reputation. I was just going to talk to them. I got the drawing of what I wanted out of my bag, and the next thing I new they had scanned it, made it into a transfer and were ready to put it onto my back! So I figured, why not, get it done while I'm on strong painkillers anyway. LOL. It took an hour and half. Having the outline drawn was nothing short of agony. Filling the ink in wasn't quite so bad, but my arms were shaking the whole way through from coping. My lower back is very sensitive anyway. It doesn't feel too bad now, just a bit like sun burn.

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful and sexy, I love it. It’s the nicest tattoo I have ever seen and I will never get bored of looking at itxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, you're such a suck!!! lol. Bree do they do cosmetic lip or brow tattoo? Might go for that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a tattoo, you are braver than me! It does look very nice.

    ReplyDelete