Saturday 14 July 2007

The Golden Camel Award Photos

So I am finally getting around to posting some photos from the Golden Camel Awards. You can see the full set by clicking here. But here are a few for the blog.

Here is Mum and I in our beginners dance costumes. We joined in with the beginners dance to help them out because they are so few in number.



This is the beginner dance on stage. I was standing right under the main light so I look as white as a ghost. LOL. Mum is at the back left, and I am in the middle.





Mum and I in our gypsy fan dance costumes, posing on stage under the spotlight. I think we both look pretty goodin this one!





And lastly, here we are in the sagats dance. Mum in the back left and me in the front left. This time we were able to dance to music! Thank goodness. It all went very well.

1 comment:

  1. Love those colourful costumes, you are so brave getting up on stage doing your dancing, a real inspiration to your kids.

    Lin xx

    HE blog here now

    ReplyDelete