Monday 16 April 2007

Belly dancing photos, and more...

I have just emptied the camera memory card to take on my trip and I found some interesting photos from the last week or so, so I though I'd stick them on here for everyones enjoyment.


Barney & Annabelle played animals and dinosaurs in the upstairs landing and then Annabelle must have set her camera to take a photo of them both. I thought this was so cute, they look so friendly and happy playing together!
If only it was like that all the time!










The carnage of packing for a trip to the middle east!











Mum came round last week with her three new belly dancing outfits. We had a hilarious time up in my bedroom trying the costumes on and dancing round the room! The kids enjoyed it as much as we did and everyone gave their opinions on which outfit suited us best. Mum will be wearing the black and copper outfit for our performance in June and I will be wearing the purple one. (Unless of course I purchase something new in Dubai!)




Mum in the copper outfit, with my coin shimmy belt which matched perfectly, and then in the shocking pink number (which I aptly looked shocking in!)





















I liked the purple and the copper outfits, but then I do just always look fab in anything I throw on! These costumes are for our tribal fusion gypsy dance, and so they are gypsy in style and will be worn with coin bras! (I know! The horror!!!!) which we have to make. Egyptian belly dance costumes vary depending on the style of the dance.

8 comments:

  1. You both look stunning! I can't wait to see you perform! Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coin bras??? That'll cost a bit....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful you both look!! I like the purple too, that's my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look georgeous,and cuddly, bring back memories of belly dancers I've watched in Egypt, and Istanbul one time.
    Happy memories of youth long past. LOL
    You sure do live life on the edge, drunken employees threatning ruin of your plans at the nth hour. Glad it turned out ok in the end .
    Love Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the purple one too. HAve fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm not sure how I got here,but I glad I did. I was watching your sons video's and thought they were great. I think you should write a book. I found myself reading and reading and love it. Thank you for letting me into your lifes and keep-up hte great work.

    J. Austin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you look as if you've had a fantastic time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Austin and thanks for visiting my blog. I saw that you signed up for our youtube videos. My son was dead pleased about that :) I had a look at your myspace page. Keep reading and commenting! Its great to get new readers.
    Bree

    ReplyDelete