Sunday 20 January 2008

Fun n Frolicks

Our good friends Heather & Davy invited us to dinner on Friday evening. As is usual at their place, our kids all dressed in drag and put on a show. (I think they get it from their mother personally). Heather cooked us all a gorgeous meal and made sure we all went home stuffed to the gills. After tea we watched the kids delightful pop routine, and then they all went off to play grown up games, while the adults played virtual sports games on the playstation/tv thingy (I've no idea what it was). Basically, you held a control in your hand and played games of bowling, baseball, tennis or boxing. I was fab at the boxing and totally thrashed my opponent! I wasn't so hot at the tennis. Steve really put his heart and soul into the baseball, only to later discover that the controller worked without throwing ones entire body around the room. Anyway, here are some pics....

6 comments:

  1. I think you must have been playing the Wii! It's great fun and good exercise. We have one. It does get you prancing round like a wally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you must have been playing the Wii! It's great fun and good exercise. We have one. It does get you prancing round like a wally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops sorry didn't mean to leave that comment twice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ok, I always prance around like a wally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correct Maddi, Steve was indeed enjoying a good Wii. Everyone should have a Wii in their home, you can't beat a good Wii etc etc.

    Don't blame me -- it's the stupidest computer console name in the history of the world ever.

    On the plus side, it's the only time I'll ever manage to beat Steve at bowling. And a word of warning -- don't ever make Hazel angry -- what she did to that poor bloke in the boxing ring made Hannibal Lecter look like a wuss.

    Davy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a Wii too! It is fun, and the kids are hooked already!! My father in law got it for us for xmas. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete