Wednesday 5 September 2007

Back to normality?

Jimmie and Annabelle have gone back to school and life is returning back to it's normal routine again. Except that tomorrow I'm flying to England to visit some old school friends for a few days. I'm sooooo over excited about it. I've been putting off booking it until I could walk again, and somewhere along the line I lost my motivation for it. But now that I've spoken to a few friends who seem very excited to see me again, I've gained some enthusiasm back and can't wait to go now.

Barney is adamant that he wants to start a play group so I am going to have to look into that today. He reminds me every morning about it. I didn't sign him up for nursery school this year so he just stays at home with me at the moment.

Last week I took them all for a walk round Hillsborough Lake. We didn't walk very far due to my foot still healing and it being the first time I'd walked anywhere. Dan also took them to the Aquarium for a trip. We feel as if they had a rather dull summer as I was on crutches and unable to take them anywhere. Here are some photos from those two trips....















Three pics from Hillsborough Lake. Jimmi and Annabelle make a see-saw. The kids are treated to an ice cream (btw I think the pic at the top of Banrey covered in ice cream is just adorable).

A silhouette of them all playing by the lake. These pics were all taken on my phone, hence the less than perfect quality.





And here are some from the Aquarium...

3 comments:

  1. Great photos, I love the ice cream face one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.redmoontribe.org/index.html

    Lookie what I found....and it's only 2 hours away. A bit far to drive with gas prices as crazy as they are.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. doesn't look boring or slow inspite of your poorly foot :)

    ReplyDelete