Thursday 5 October 2006

A good game of scrabble


I forgot to put this photo onto my blog. A few weeks ago we had a good family game of scrabble, and we took some photos so that we could blog about it. I think the idea was that the kids would put the photos onto their blogs, but they forgot. I was just going through the photos when I found it. We had such a good memorable evening playing scrabble, having a laugh, spending quality (educational) time with the kids, that I wanted to put the photo on so that I can remember it in years to come. I was playing scrabble too, but obviously someone had to take the photo!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had great fun. It was very appropriate that the last word in the corner was 'end'- you could not have planned that if you tried. Who won? Love Jill and John

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was not the best game I ever had. Most times i get a nine letter word going over the triple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i came 2nd! (i think!)
    Sam won

    ReplyDelete