Monday 19 January 2009

Baby smiles..


I noticed that I have neglected to give our new addition to the family a blog name, and even though we've been calling her by her real name for weeks, I shall now be referring to her on the blog as Grace. I hope it doesn't confuse anyone!

I just had to post this gorgeous photo of Grace smiling at her Mummy. Isn't she adorable? She started smiling at 3 weeks, but the last few days (5 weeks old) she has really been smiling big time.

Last night at 4.30am, after a feed, I lay her in her moses basket and was treated to a huge smile, followed by her first giggle. She shocked herself with the noise she made, then followed it by cooing at me, then a big belly laugh. It was adorable. Her first little noises, apart from grizzling and crying!

4 comments:

  1. I have 1 word for that pic ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was actually me, Tammy, but I can't figure out how to sign out of his account, for the comments, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a cracker of a photo!

    ReplyDelete