Monday 18 June 2007

More Belly Dancing Photos

I do appologise to anyone who received my last blog email 56 times. It seems that some peope received it just once, whilst others received it 56 times. I have no idea how that happened. Just a glitch in the system or something I think.

My new saidi dress arrived today and I was more than a little over excited about the purchase of my first proper belly dance costume. I also received some photos from one of the other dancers so Im putting them onto the blog, along with some pics of my new fabulous costume (for the sagats dance).

We are dancing this Saturday at the Belfast Dance in the park Festival. Anyone who is around Belfast on Saturday and wants a free day of entertainment, email me and I will give you the details. Our dances are on at about 2pm I think. Hopefully it will have stopped raining by then!







So here I am posing (rehearsing!) in my new costume. You can click on the photos to see larger versions. The sagats are small finger cymbals.













This is our group of gypsy dancers. Im the one in purple there with the purple fan. We had a dress rehearsal last week when these photos were taken.



And this was a photo taken at our sagats class rehearsal last week.



5 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! And the colors on your new costume are soooooo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab. You're making me want to join a class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, but I dont see any bellies, theyre all covered up lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful
    Beautiful
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete