Thursday 7 September 2006

Flowers galore!

Guess what just turned up at the door? A HUGE bouquet of flowers! I think that's possibly the first time that's ever happened to me. Except for the ones delivered to the hospital after the birth of my babies.

I was shocked because it's not my birthday or anything special. I was feeling really miserable all day, and I thought Steve had finally latched on to a good way to cheer me up. But when I opened the card, they weren't from him. They were from my Mum! Thanks Mum! How lovely. Luke and Jude were so excited and Jude took a photo of me and Luke with the flowers. They couldn't have come at a better time. I was having a horrible day... printers broken, Steve supposed to be off work but wasnt, doubting myself as a mother, all that stuff, when they turned up and brightened up my day.

It's been a flowery week. The people in our fellowship also bought me some flowers to say thanks for everything. Luke actually arranged those in a vase for me...

Seen as this blasted Blogger wont let me upload photos (AGAIN!!!!!!!!!) you can see pictures of the flowers by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers. Leave it to good old mum to know just when to do the right thing. : )

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers for a lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete