Wednesday 26 April 2006

Photos to go with post below...

This is the salad garden.






Sam and Jude are busy planting marigolds in the herb bed for me. They like the planting, but not the digging!






The herb garden on the right, salad garden on left, which consists so far of Lettuce, Salad rocket, and 2 broccoli. Behind the herbs you can see som small mange tout plants and the the left of that is sams yellow climbing bush.





Here is Luke smelling the herbs in the herb garden with the salad garden in front.

1 comment:

  1. Hazel,

    Love, love, love your blog! I realize the time it takes to actually type everything out and to post the pictures. Just wanted you to know that they are greatly appreciated!

    I love catching little snippets of your life in Ireland! The little ones are adorable! Just too cute!

    (I will be sending out a parcel to the kids tomorrow. No candy this time. I took a guess at their sizes and will be sending them t-shirts. Just the thing for the upcoming summer weather.)

    Take care and keep the pictures and blog going - I think it is the tops!

    Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete