Sunday 26 March 2006

Day One


I have no idea if I can catch on to this blog idea as I have so little free time for doing something which seems to absolutely pointless. But everyone else seems to enjoy it so Im giving it a go. I wonder if I will ever get passed day one.


Im sitting here at the computer when I really should be doing a ton of housework. The computer is about to crash because we have thousands of photos stored on it - which really need sorting out and deleting or putting onto disc. I just spend 20 minutes sorting out 1 folder and there are another 50 odd folders to be sorted. Maybe if I take a day to get that done we wont need a new computer after all!


Husband and kids have gone to Dublin today for a fellowship meeting. Little son is asleep upstairs. I kept him at home because he has a stinking cold and big puffy purple eyes. Poor wee man. I feel so sorry for him. Im hoping that he goes to sleep so that I can race round and make this place look more presentable. I spent 3 hours this morning ironing! Yes , 3 hours. Well Im going to post this first message and see whether it works and try to work out what Im doing before I write any more.

3 comments:

  1. This was really fun to read Hazel. It's nice to be able to read about what you and the kids are up to and see the pics. Keep going!!

    Maddi

    PS - Come and visit me in my not so new house. I've been here for over 6 months now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. I agree with Maddi. If I had time I would do likewise. That sounds daft since I have no kids running around. Maybe when I get my studies out of the way and am more settled in work I will have a go also. Love the pics. These are great for the kids to get involve in too. Its a pity we didnt have something like this when you girls were growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, Just loved reading your blog. Although I'm not really sure what a blog is. It is a wonderful way to stay connected with people like me...all the way from Texas, USA. I love getting to know more about your family and what you are doing. I think I would enjoy doing a blog but not too sure I have much to talk about. Love the pictures of Ireland and your family & friends. Keep going. From, Beverly

    ReplyDelete